I am grateful for stress. Wait, I guess I should put that in the form of a question. Am I grateful for stress, or can I be grateful for stress?
Stress helps me to get things done. I can't help but be involved. In high school I was in student government positions all three years, on my mission my motto was "Kill every day by working it to death." In college, I am heavy into directing a short film with my peers. In church, I am the Young Men's President (for the record, I didn't volunteer for that one.) with youth conference on the way. On the side, I'm working on storyboards for a national spot for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. If that wasn't enough, a few weeks ago I practically begged a publication house if I could have another illustration assignment.
If an idle mind is the devil's playground he won't have much fun here. I can find gratitude in that, I guess.


2 Comments:
Are you your brother's brother or what??? You sound a lot like someone else I know, and love, and think is totally hot. ;)
One of these days you'll need to slow down, but I wonder if you can do that. Some people just do their best under pressure! Don't let it burn you out though! I work well under pressure but with me, it's due to procrastination!
Post a Comment
<< Home