I am Grateful for Family
It's been a while and I don't remember how to add the links to my blog, if you (any of you) could offer me a hand, I'm dying to connect to you guys!
I love whoever started this blog craze in the family and caught in on fire! I have learned so much about you guys just from all of these blogs! I have loved reading Kim's list of 100 things that she's learned about herself, I love seeing Mindy's beautiful photography, and reading all of the comments that are popping up everywhere! This is one of the few technological things that has brought me closer to my family! I'm not saying that technology is bad by any means, but I have been noticing a trend with the rise with cell phones. I think it could be summed up in two words "crowded isolation". We have the power now to connect with anyone that we want to and we use our caller ID to screen those we don't want to talk to. These advances have been created to simplify our lives and I find my life busier than ever because I can! Watch my Glennart blog for a painting of "Crowded Isolation" coming soon. It may be a few weeks or months, though, I'm busy screening my phone calls.


3 Comments:
Kim gets the credit for inspiring me to start a blog. Although, it looks like you had the first blog but for some reason I didn't know about it. Regardless of who started it, I'm with you, I'm glad we're doing it. I love feeling connected to all of you!!! Now, where's Spence and Michael?
I talked with Danielle a couple days ago, and she said Mike is planning on starting one. I hope he does. Haven't heard from Spencer. Does he even know all this is going on?
Blogging has been so much fun for me, but I need to limit my time on here. I find I can spend a good portion of my day just going from link to link and getting caught up in finding new things. But I'm having a great time!!!
Where are you? I've been checking in for more of your uplifting posts...
Post a Comment
<< Home